“If it would destroy [a 12-year-old boy] to be called a girl, what are we then teaching him about girls?” ― Tony Porter
In episode #007 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift and Boysen Hodgsen discuss with the CEO of A Call To Men, Tony Porter, how the “Man Box” has caused boys and men to be the primary target of worldwide scrutiny and blame on all fronts.
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You want to better understand the role that boys and men play in this world.
- You’re seeking better ways to be a role model for the boys in your life.
- You want to become a CHAMPION for the rites and safety of Women and Girls.
In This Episode You Will:
- Learn how the “old model” of raising boys has contributed to the majority of violence and harm in today’s world.
- Discover ways in which you can play a role in helping men see a new way of being.
- Learn how to help support the men in your life with this transition.
Did You Enjoy Tony Porter? Here Is How To Find Out More:
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Support the show (https://bit.ly/mankindpodcast)