Do you want to recharge your I-Group? Do you want to get more out of your I-Group? Do you want to take on more leadership roles in your I-Group? If you answered yes to any of these and you have already done the NWTA New Warrior Training Adventure, then PIT – Primary Integration Training is for you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Learn about and practice key I-Group processes in each round
- Learn the full Framework for running a 4-round I-Group from start to finish
- Practice groundwork for creating a safe and brave space for including men from different backgrounds
- Work through core I-Group processes like Checking In, the Shield, Accountability, Charges & Clearings, the ‘Work Round,’ and Closing the Circle, Man-In-The-Mirror, and Bucketing
- Take a deep dive into the foundations of MKP, including archetypes, shadow, and mission.
You’ll experience the processes yourself and have a chance to facilitate other men in small groups.
Upcoming PIT Course Dates
In-Person Weekend Intensive:
October 21 – 23, 2022
PIT training fee is $100 for all attendees.
No fees for previous PIT graduates attending as staff.
Register here: https://forms.gle/SGbApEpg4SYQfcHH8
Register here: https://mkpusa.org/themensworkpit/