Do you want to recharge your I-Group? Do you want to get more out of your I-Group? Do you want to take on more leadership roles in your I-Group? If you answered yes to any of these and you have already done the NWTA New Warrior Training Adventure, then PIT – Primary Integration Training is for you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Learn about and practice key I-Group processes in each round
- Learn the full Framework for running a 4-round I-Group from start to finish
- Practice groundwork for creating a safe and brave space for including men from different backgrounds
- Work through core I-Group processes like Checking In, the Shield, Accountability, Charges & Clearings, the ‘Work Round,’ and Closing the Circle, Man-In-The-Mirror, and Bucketing
- Take a deep dive into the foundations of MKP, including archetypes, shadow, and mission.
You’ll experience the processes yourself and have a chance to facilitate other men in small groups.
ONLINE PIT: Eight Wednesdays Online Re-scheduled to March 1-April 26, 2023
PIT is a challenging and exciting opportunity to continue the work you started on your NWTA and to embark on a committed journey of personal growth in connection with other men. This PIT will be run by two certified PIT instructors from MKP USA: Mark Broder and Dennis Shackley.
You will learn:
Look at some of the transformations of the NWTA in a new light.
Practice key I-Group processes: Checking In, the Shield, Accountability, Clearings, the ‘Work Round,’ and Closing the Circle
Learn the full Framework for running a 4-round I-Group from start to finish
Groundwork for creating a safe and brave space to include men from different backgrounds.
8 Wednesdays from 6-9 PM ET
(Plus two optional practice meetings April 12 & 19, 2023)
Online via Zoom
Participant fee $125.
Open to all NWTA Graduates in Canada, including BC
Register: Email Terry Allan at email@example.com
Include full name, address and phone number and note whether financial support is needed.