Find a Men’s Group
A ManKind Project men’s group meeting is a safe and confidential place to be yourself, talk about your life, get support, and have some fun. We’ve got a spot for you.
We call our men’s groups Integration Groups (I-Groups).
We are mentors for one another. We make powerful bonds between men, whether we like each other or not. We cut through the B.S. that we’ve been taught about what it is to be a “real man.” We find and live our self-made mission with integrity and accountability.
A men’s group teaches you to:
- Set and achieve goals
- Communicate clearly and powerfully
- Develop meaningful relationships
- Overcome past trauma and difficulties
- Build brotherhood
- Tell your truth with compassion
- Understand and manage your emotions
Open Men’s Groups
All men are welcome.
Want to learn more? Need help? Talk to a man about our Men’s Groups: 250-884-2842.