New Warrior Training Adventure
What’s The NWTA?
The New Warrior Training Adventure is a modern-day initiation and self-examination for all those identifying as male. We believe that this is crucial to the development of a healthy and mature male self, no matter how old a man is. It is the “hero’s journey” of classical literature and myth that has nearly disappeared in modern culture. We ask men to stop living vicariously through movies, television, addictions and distractions and step up into their own adventure – in real time and surrounded by other men.
Next Training Dates
The first post-pandemic New Warrior Training Adventure in BC is tentatively* scheduled for September 2021 at Chilliwack Lake. Pursuant to BC’s Provincial Health Orders participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to the Registrar. This event is nearly fully booked. Register today to secure your spot.
Participant weekend tuition fees are $850 CAD. Reserve your spot with your $200 deposit. Early Bird pricing until August 31, 2021 is $800. No man is turned away due to financial challenges. Once you register, payment arrangements and/or scholarships are available to attend this powerful training.
*This event proceeding as scheduled is subject to the Provincial Health Orders that are in effect in early September 2021. Should the event be postponed, a credit may be issued or priority reservation given for the following NWTA.
A future New Warrior Adventure Training is tentatively scheduled for March 2022 on Vancouver Island. Sign up for the waiting list for future events here.
- Complete Online Registration Form
- Pay a $200 deposit (using the Paypal form below) to reserve your spot
- Forward by email the payment confirmation from PayPal or a screenshot to email@example.com
- Check your email inbox for the NWTA Participant’s Info Package. It contains instructions on downloading and/or printing the required document PDFs.
- Fill out required document PDFs and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 calendar days of having received the link to the NWTA Participant’s Info Package.
- Pay remaining tuition balance before midnight August 31, 2021 to qualify for Early Bird $800 tuition price. Or pay the remaining balance of the regular $850 fee before September 3, 2021. Once you register, you can request payment arrangements and/or apply for scholarships.
Make an NWTA payment
I don't remember ever being told that I am not allowed to cry but I remember feeling like it was not ok. I remember being told how to act like a "man" when I was an expression of femininity as a child. I remember military training that taught me how a "man" shows up in the world. Through MKP I have learned, truly, how a man shows up for himself and, in turn, the world. This group of men has taught me how to love, and be loved, by men, without exception or expectations. The New Warrior Training Adventure (NWTA) weekend was one of the most powerful and transformative weekends of my life.
Are You Ready To Do Whatever It Takes?
The New Warrior Training Adventure [NWTA] is a singular type of life affirming event, honoring the best in what men have to offer the planet. We are only able to recognize the powerful brilliance of men because we are willing to look at, and take full responsibility for, the pain we are also capable of creating … and suffering. This is the paradox of modern masculinity, a lesson we are dedicated to learning and teaching.
What’s In It For You?
What Does It Look Like?
Join a group of between 15 and 40 other men
- You will be asked to car pool
- We recommend that men drive less than 3 hours
Join an intensive experiential process:
- Processes to help every man step into his unique sense of self
- Individual and group exercises
- Physical activities, writing, visualizations
Be supported by 20-50 staff and leaders.
- Some are there for the first time
- Others with thousands of hours of experience
- An unmatched opportunity in personal development
Return home Sunday afternoon
- Begin to integrate with a whole new outlook
- Greet your loved ones with a fire in your belly
- Have a quiet evening planned
The New Warrior Training Adventure weekend event begins on Friday between 5 and 5:30pm and ends on Sunday between 3 and 4pm.
All meals, materials, and accommodations are included in the cost of the training.
After Registering, you will be contacted by a man in the training locale you have selected to continue the application process.
The New Warrior Training Adventure weekend is $850 CAD. Your $200 deposit holds your spot with the remaining $650 to be paid closer to the weekend event.
Other payment arrangements can be negotiated after you’ve started the application process. If you’re ready for this training we will work out something around the fees.