In episode #011 of The ManKind Podcast, Brandon Clift interviews Shame Resilience Coach Mike Patterson of Leader Champions to discuss man’s difficult relationship with worthiness and feelings of “I’m not good enough.”
Who This Episode Is For You If:
- You want a break from giving yourself such a hard time.
- You want to hear from other men who experience worthiness challenges.
- You’re looking to overcome feelings of shame/guilt around your life achievements thus far.
In This Episode You Will:
- Hear a candid conversation between two friends who amidst success, still get challenged by feelings of unworthiness and the “I’m not good enough,” story/shadow.
Did You Enjoy Mike Patterson? Here Is How To Find Out More:
- Mike’s Leadership Coaching: leaderchampions.com
- Mike’s Podcast: Embrace Growth Podcast
Subscribe/Rate/Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: >>>HERE<<<
To The ManKind Podcast to stay in the loop with powerful figures in the world of Men’s Work.
Find A Men’s Circle Near You: https://mkpusa.org/mens-group
With over 1000+ Men’s Circles worldwide, men are waiting to welcome you into a kind, supportive and safe brotherhood of men. FREE Online Men’s Groups available every week.
Join Our Newsletter: https://mkpusa.org/check-in/
🎵Listen To Jim Donovan & The Sun King Warriors:
- Spotify: Listen Here
- Youtube: Listen Here
- Jim’s Website: donovanhealth.com/